Beat Tom Green (Fighting) Beat Tom Green (Fighting)

What A Pleasant Surprise

Wow, finally an entry with effort and creativity. Expect this to be a classic.

Kill Bob Kaufman! Kill Bob Kaufman!

Make it Stop!

What strikes me as funny is how unfuckingfunny this really is. The sound is annoying beyond belief and the graphics are . . . nevermind. Gawd.

Stickclub - Ground Zero Stickclub - Ground Zero

Great

MADali, submitting this to Newgrounds was suicide, because, you're right, they are a bunch of idiots. Just look at the top movies. Sickening.

Rock the Fuckin' Vote! Rock the Fuckin' Vote!

Too Quality

To the dumbass below who says there's no black people: Yes, there is a black dude . . . getting fried in an electric chair.

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

BO-RING

What the fuck is this? It just makes a picture? It'd be nice if stuff would happen.

Postal 2 - gone Postal 2 - gone

I Think It Sucks

I got one question: Why do people like the "Un-named" series?

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

Wow!

That was sarcasm. I couldn't get into it. The art was kinda lacking. Still, lots of effort, obviously.

Street Life Street Life

Pretty Good

I love the animation and sound to this one. However, I'm not a fan of these pick your own adventure yarns. Don't ask me why. I guess I hate knowing that I missed a route I could've taken. Anyway, this is very well-made, but I didn't find it great enough to be a number one darling. Still, one of the best produced movies on Newgrounds, which says a lot.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Ingenious Concept

The concept alone is enough to convince anyone that this is a near-brilliant Flash movie. The jokes are there, the animation is top-notch, the interactivity is amazing. This is a well-produced piece of art that deserves the success it's gotten.