NewerGrounds NewerGrounds

Sux

I can't read a fucking word of it! And all it is is WORDS! Knock up the font.

Mars Attacks Mars Attacks

Argh

That was a piece of dogshit. Please tell me why it was 1.50 MB???

Kenny dies Kenny dies

Crook

There's a huge continuity error involving snow, which leads me to believe that you ripped this animation off. By the way, it sucks and the voices make me vomit.

Dangerous Olympics Dangerous Olympics

Hmm

I'm wondering why everyone finds this so much better and funnier than the rest of the monotonous, paper-thin genre. I attempted to put a spin on stick figures myself and got ousted. What the fuck is this?

5 out of 5 voter here !!! 5 out of 5 voter here !!!

Plaidout

Here we go again . . . more Spread the Words.

Final Fantasy Blood Final Fantasy Blood

WTF?

There's so much non-humor here that it's funny.

The Portal Potato The Portal Potato

Enough

I hate movies that beg for me to laugh at them. Bah.

Be My Intern Be My Intern

Bleh

Let's see. I laughd ZERO times and felt as though I was sitting through an ass-number at the local shitaplex. Gah.

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

WAIT . . .

Was it supposed to be different each time I viewed it?

I am the Walrus I am the Walrus

Decent

I think the text at the bottom ruined it all. I think that if maybe a few lines of the song were texted out that way, it would have greater effect. Not only did the spelling errors screw things up but the synch was all fucked up. And I know it was probably my comp, but if the text wasn't there to begin with, I wouldn't care. The graphics were well-done, but lacked a little. The finale of the song wasn't great. It was pretty weak (graphics wise). All in all, a great song from a great band and a pretty decent video to boot. Highly flawed but watchable.